Rejuvlife Medical Aesthetics is open and serving our patients with Covid-19 safety considerations.
As COVID Numbers Begin To Rise, All Patients, Vaccinated Or Not, Are Required To Wear A Face Covering In The Common Areas And During The Check-In/Check-Out Processes.
Please Read Below Very Carefully; We Cannot Stress The Importance Of Remaining Vigilant With Our Covid-19 Precautions.
The Following Protocols Will Be Required For ALL Patients With Appointments:
We continue to limit the number of patients in the office at one time.
- Any necessary medical history forms or consents need to be signed electronically through our portal prior to arriving.
- Please refer to the portal invitation and instructions email previously sent.
- No visitors, guests, or children can be allowed. Please come to your appointment alone.
- Upon entry, please have your well-fitted face mask on, covering your nose and mouth. Hand sanitizer will be provided for you.
- If you are scheduled for Botox and are unvaccinated, we request you remain masked during your treatment.
- Please be advised of the following vaccination protocol: Filler treatments cannot be administered within two weeks of ANY vaccination or vaccination series.
- Regardless of vaccination status, please reschedule your appointment If you have been exposed to Covid-19, are experiencing ANY symptoms of Covid-19, anyone in your household is currently experiencing symptoms, you have a pending Covid-19 test or if you’ve been advised to be tested or quarantine.
The health and safety of our patients, staff, and families is our priority! We truly appreciate the cooperation of our valued patients as we navigate these uncertain times. Thank you for your continued support and understanding.